Monday, November 22, 2010

The Daily Bleat

.Hello all, this is the daily bleat. This is basically going to be a Colorful sports blog aimed at St.Louis area Professional sports, some college, and just whatever worth writing about. However, my main focus is the Rams.I chose the name "the daily bleat" because those bastards at espn already stole "Around the Horn" and apparently theres already a publication called the daily beat so i figured i make good use of the pun. A bleat, as you may or may not know, is the sound a sheep makes. It is also listed in the dictionary having a secondary meaning of "fooloish, complaining talk".
WHAT A GRAND NAME FOR A BLOG COVERING A TEAM WHO HAS GONE 6-42 OVER THE LAST THREE SEASONS.
 but please dont let me be misleading, I LOVE THE ST.LOUIS RAMS. I was an adolescent when they came to town and they have been my team ever since, good or bad. Theres alot of good to be said, and plenty of bad. There will be rants, there will be praises. There will be jokes (many of them off-color), and there will be serious inquirys, but the main thing to remember here is that im not a hater. If you think im being too hard, Tell me!!! i love feedback. If you just want to troll about how the team with the best record is automatically going to the super bowl and i love eliteness, go elsewhere ( and on another note, everyone starts out at 0-0)
thanks for reading, and letting me know there really are fans still out there

No comments:

Post a Comment